Development Programmes - New Zealand Tourism
New Zealand Tourism - Course Information
The National Certificate in Tourism and Travel Introductory Skills (Level 2) is made up of 18 unit standards (23 Level 2 credits; 28 Level 3 credits) which are offered over 2 years in the senior curriculum.
In other words to gain the national qualification a student must successfully undertake NZ Tourism in years 12 and 13.
- Computer applications for Tourism & Travel
- Work roles in Tourism & Travel
- Communication skills for Tourism & Travel
- World travel geography outside New Zealand
- New Zealand as a tourist destination
- The Pacific Islands as a tourist destination
- Australia as a tourist destination